CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Accepting Forgiveness

Just so, I tell you, there will be more joy in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who need no repentance.

Luke 15:7


We do not need to live lives stained with our own regrets. Nor do we need to paper over our faults and errors, desperately trying to convince ourselves and others that we don't have them. But there isn't a single action that must remain unexamined for fear that it is unforgivable. Nothing is unforgivable.
Our actions do have consequences, but the love of God will support us in the amends we must make.

We will be forgiven. Our question is not Will God forgive me? It is, rather, Will I humbly accept the grace God offers me to help me change this very moment?

0 comments: